Leeds 4-H Info
Lifeskill classes: (OPTIONAL):
The entries are to be at Delta Fair on July 23, 2014 after 6 pm or you can bring them to Brenda Dunster before that date.
They will be broken down into 4-H age groups with Intermediates and Seniors together.
ANY QUESTIONS, please contact Shannon Carkner (613) 923-1450 or Brenda Dunster (613) 342-0014
Please make sure the 4-H members read these classes and follow what is required of each class.
1. A "Me" Poster (Collection of photos/pictures and a TYPEWRITTEN one page (8 and a half by 11) article telling about yourself mounted on bristle board. (Size: 22" x 28")
2. Your Club in Action - a collection of 8-10 photos, mounted and labelled on a full sheet of bristol board.
3. A collection of 10 weeds pressed, labelled, and identified, mounted on a full sheet of bristol board.
4. A collection of 10 seeds labelled, and identified and mounted on a full sheet of bristol board.
5. Poster of a Specific club running in 2013-2014, 8 to 10 photos mounted and labelled on a full sheet of bristol board.
6. Poster Promoting 100th Anniversary of 4-H in Canada.
7. Baking - 3 iced cupcakes displayed on a 8 inch paper plate covered with plastic.
8. Sewing - any article
9. Homecraft - any article of knitting or crocheting.
10. Craft - any article
11. 8x10 Drawing on Sketch paper
12. 8x10 Painting on a Canvas
13. Project Book - 1 in binder or a duo-tang related to 4-H project 2013-2014
14. 4-H Member's Board, related to 4-H project completed in 2013-2014 with the Canadian 4-H emblem.
15. 4-H Club Board, related to 4-H project completed in 2013-2014 with Canadian 4-H emblem