Chatham-Kent 4-H Info
Welcome to Chatham-Kent 4-H!
- Chatham-Kent Field Crop Achievement Day: Monday, October 24th, 2016
- Guest Speaker: Chris Gillard, U of G, Ridgetown Campus speaking on “Year of the Pulse and Edible Dry Beans”
- Royal Agricultural Winter Fair: November 4th - 13th
- Royal Winter Fair Bus Trip: Saturday, November 5th, 2016
- Partial refund for 4-H members and leaders.
- Horse Show Tickets available from Marg Nauta.
- Pick-up locations:
- 6:00 am Bloomfield Esso
- 6:30 am Daniel's Ridgetown
- 8:25 am McDonald's on Wellington
- 6:00 pm departure home from Toronto
- Contact Marg Nauta at 519-676-2757 for more information
- Rural Urban Banquet: Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
- Bradley Centre, Chatham, Reception at 5:30, Dinner at 6:30
- Top Chatham-Kent 4-H Members will be presented
- Guest Speaker: Nicole Vanrabaeys on her documentary highlighting the life of a farmer.
- Ridgetown Banquet: Thursday, November 24th, 2016
- Guest Speaker: Grace Jones, CCA-ON, Territory Sales Rep - Dow Seeds Canada will speak on the Importance of Genetically Modification to Modern Agriculture.
- Blenheim 4-H Field Crop, Plowing, Horse and Pony and Barn Quilt
- Contact Janet Campbell for more information at 519-352-2950
- Highgate Banquet: Friday, December 2nd, 2016
- Highgate Legion, Supper at 7 pm
- Clubs invited: Kent Beef, Chatham-Kent Dairy, Chatham-Kent Sheep, Chatham-Kent Poultry, Chatham-Kent Rabbit and Rabbit Agility
- For more information, please contact Carol Verstraete at 519-695-5915
For more information on any of these events, please check out the Events Calendar or the E-Newsletter.
Chatham-Kent 4-H Association Fundraisers
Grocery Tapes: Foodland Grocery Tapes are also a great fundraiser for the CK 4-H Association. Participating stores are Bothwell, Dresden, and Tilbury. Please save these grocery tapes and give them to Marg Nauta, 19851 A.D. Shadd Road, Merlin or any 4-H director.
Take a look back at 4-H in Chatham-Kent
Chatham-Kent 4-H 2015 Year End Presentation
If you have anything you would like posted on the website or find that we missed something, let us know! Please email, Stephanie Campbell at ChathamKent4H@gmail.com.