Chatham-Kent 4-H Info
Welcome to Chatham-Kent 4-H!
- Chatham-Kent Plowing Match - Saturday, August 13th, 2016
- ?Mike Buis Farm (Seventh Line, just off Bloomfield and 401, Chatham, ON
- Stop in and purchase something from the 4-H Food booth
- 162nd Highgate Fair - Saturday, September 24th, 2016
- Achievement Day for: Dairy, Rabbit, Sheep, Beef, Sugar Beets and Canning Clubs
- If your 4-H Club is interested in having your achievement day at the Highgate Fair, please contact Carol Verstraete at 519-695-5915
- ?Royal Winter Fair Bus Trip - Saturday, November 5th, 2016
For more information on any of these events, please check out the Events Calendar or the E-Newsletter.
New Chatham-Kent 4-H Banners!
We would like to extend a huge thank you to the Government of Canada for their donation of funds through the Growing Forward 2 Program. These funds have allowed us to purcahse updated promotional banners.
Chatham-Kent 4-H Association Fundraisers
Grocery Tapes: Foodland Grocery Tapes are also a great fundraiser for the CK 4-H Association. Participating stores are Bothwell, Dresden, and Tilbury. Please save these grocery tapes and give them to Marg Nauta, 19851 A.D. Shadd Road, Merlin or any 4-H director.
Take a look back at 4-H in Chatham-Kent
Chatham-Kent 4-H 2015 Year End Presentation
If you have anything you would like posted on the website or find that we missed something, let us know! Please email, Stephanie Campbell at ChathamKent4H@gmail.com.