Brant 4-H Info
The 4-H Pledge
Every 4-H event includes the 4-H Pledge. By repeating it together, we are reminded of the goals of the 4-H program which has been active in Brant County for many years. As years go by, many things change, but the friendships and fun gained by young people remains ever strong!
My HEAD to clearer thinking
My HEART to greater loyalty
My HANDS to larger service
My HEALTH to better living
For my club, my community and my country.
- 4-H is for young people 9 to 21 years of age by January 1st of the current year.
- Clubs are a minimum of 12 hours, plus an achievement meeting or event
- Members must attend a minimum of 2/3’s of the club meeting time, complete club work and complete and attend the achievement event.
- Annual Membership fee for 2017 is $100 with $10 sponsored by Brant County Federation Of Agriculture. $90 is payable to Brant 4-H.
- Cloverbud Annual Membership Fee for 2016 is $75, all of which goes to 4-H Ontario.
4-H Ontario offers many conferences and camps. These opportunities are ways to meet 4-H Members from throughout the county, the province and the country AND better your leadership skills and have fun!
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website! Please let us know any suggestions.